the Rift

If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio)

Tolio Posts: 110
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 Years 8 Months Buff: NOVICE
Brit

Tolio.</style>

Whether Tolio had accepted the racism around him or not, the lands of the Basin were still cold to him. Hot springs or no, it was still mainly frigid. Far less than the Steppe, but noticeable. Tolio wished he could go back to those days. Before he met Phaedra, before his King disappeared, before Psyche took over. He'd patched things up with Phaedra in an awkward night of the Grove where the stars blessed them, but it lifted only the slightest of weights from his shoulders. So many other worries plagued him, and they hounded him out of the Basin to warmer lands. Nipping at his heels, barking and snarling like wolves. He couldn't run from them. 

Even so he needed something to lift his spirits, no matter how small. So to the Endless Blue he traveled, seeking the warm expanse of silver sand. Feeling as though ice chipped and melted off his bones the farther south he traveled. Sticking to shadows, fearing another situation such as the one with Avira. Smiling with a soft exhalation of relief and relaxation when bloody hooves touched the granules of sand. Letting his thoughts be tugged away by the warm, gentle wind as it stroked past him lovingly. As if welcoming him home to a place of solitude. 

A solitude that was not as barren as he had expected. Dark stallion stood a few paces into the sea, and Tolio tilted his crown in curiosity. Wings and a horn? He'd never seen a hybrid before. Curiosity officially piqued he strode across the soft sands until it hardened through the influence of water that lapped at his hooves. "Hello? Are you quite alright?" Calling out to the stallion with a worried look, expressive face betraying every emotion. Creased with the softness found in his heart, unable to be impassive to the well being of others. White streaked plume flowed in the wind that came off the ocean as mercury irises remained locked on the other male. 

[[Oh god that was crap.]]

Messages In This Thread
If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-12-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-13-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 02:30 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-13-2013, 03:34 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 04:23 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-16-2013, 08:02 PM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-17-2013, 12:47 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-17-2013, 09:21 PM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 02-14-2013, 02:35 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 02-17-2013, 09:53 PM