the Rift

If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio)

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

[Image: loki_by_daemy-d5qkwq1_zps29da1fc7.png]

You were meant to be ruled

Green eyes heard the sand move behind him, and then heard water lap gleefully at the hooves and legs of another. He moved his head to see another stallion come next to him. His face was one of many emotions. It held grief, pain, agony, and worry. It was interesting for the ebony to see this all on one face, and he was almost taken aback. The stallion he looked at was of interesting color, one he hadn’t seen before. It suited him well, and he was a very pretty stallion. His blue eyes matched the intensity of his green ones, and it would seem that there was something masked behind them, something hidden that was bound to come out. He took this to his advantage, feeling that it was his time to make a move. This stranger had no idea the ideas the floated around the hybrid’s mind, and for the most part, neither did he.

“I, good sir, am perfectly fine.” He turned his body towards the unicorn stallion. Although he was shorter than the hybrid, that didn’t mean that his demeanor was any less grand. The hybrid went into play mode, tossing his head, hair moving into soft curls about his face. "However, you seem to be in quite a disconcerting mood. Is something bothering you, that I could perhaps help with?”

He moved his body towards his, opening his wings and letting them stroke the stallion’s left side, which was closest to him. He wanted him to know he cared, and whether it was genuine or not, he knew it would be believed.

(OCC: Your fine :) )

Acting Sexy
"lie lie lie"
"plot plot plot"

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-12-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-13-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 02:30 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-13-2013, 03:34 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 04:23 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-16-2013, 08:02 PM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-17-2013, 12:47 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-17-2013, 09:21 PM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 02-14-2013, 02:35 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 02-17-2013, 09:53 PM