the Rift

If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio)

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

[Image: loki_by_daemy-d5qkwq1_zps29da1fc7.png]

You were meant to be ruled

The stallion met his words with shyness and the feeling of embarrassment. It made the ebony chuckle, and seeing his blush made his see that he was interested in him. It was funny how easily one could trap another, but the game had just begun. And what a fine and easy game it had started to be too. The movement of the hybrid had not gone unnoticed, and the red stallion shivered at his touch. Nervous giggle was another amusing touch to him. It was easy for him to make one feed out of his hands, easy to find movements to match their thoughts. That’s how he played his games so well, and won almost every time. The other stallion was stuttering, showing signs to Loki that he was not in his right mind. He let out another soothing laugh, smiling at him.

He moved his head down, placing it next to the head of Tolio. As he did so, some of his hair fell out of its natural place, forming slightly over his eyes. His green eyes seemed to glow, and his face formed a look of passion. “If it’s so complicated, then it’s worth trying to figure out with someone else, no?” He lifted it again back to his normal place, keeping the look on his face. He saw the fight or flight look in the stallion’s eyes, and moved his wing to let the long feather’s tips run along his face.

“Besides, wouldn’t you like some company to remove your heart of any aches? I know I would.”

(Crappy post, I'm sorry)

Acting Sexy
"lie lie lie"
"plot plot plot"

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-12-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-13-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 02:30 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-13-2013, 03:34 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 04:23 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-16-2013, 08:02 PM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-17-2013, 12:47 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-17-2013, 09:21 PM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 02-14-2013, 02:35 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 02-17-2013, 09:53 PM