the Rift

If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio)

Tolio Posts: 110
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 Years 8 Months Buff: NOVICE
Brit
 Tolio.</style>

Sweet smile was sent his way and Tolio managed a trembling, meek one in return. He almost felt like he was being attacked, like this was some sort of battle. Was that what it was? But Loki hadn’t said any word against him, nor did his stance hold violence or intimidation in it. Tolio’s mind was drawing a complete blank. It almost reminded him of Phaedra, when she’d been flirting with him before learning he was gay. But no…that wasn’t possible, was it? Gods, he really wished he was better at this. Not knowing how to handle the situation, how to handle Loki’s advancements, really put him in a weak spot that he wasn’t used to being in. He wasn’t sure if he liked it or not, because he couldn’t tell if he was in danger or what was going to happen next. Yet he was intrigued by the strange behavior, wondering what Loki was trying to achieve. Was he even trying to achieve something? Gods he needed either Faelene or Phaedra there with him to explain this. Though he was momentarily hard pressed to keep from giggling as he imagined Zikar-Sin, for both of them would be clueless in trying to figure out Loki’s emotions and motives.

Tolio smiled unsurely, trying to be polite when Loki complimented him on his name. Yet his eyes were blown wide once again and he glanced away when the larger stallion called him love. The puzzle pieces were slowly, very slowly, starting to fall into place with the hints Loki was giving him. To any other it would probably be glaringly obvious, but Tolio wasn’t exactly normal. He moved away, form highlighted by the sun against the sea. Illuminating golden wings and glinting off dark coat, hair falling attractively over his devious face. Tolio awkwardly looked away, feeling a strange almost uncomfortable feeling in his stomach. Like he’d swallowed a mouthful of butterflies. Wait, butterflies? Hadn’t he felt the same bubbly, excitable feeling with Zikar-Sin? Slowly it dawned on him, but he refused to actually think the words. Even so, he couldn’t avoid them for Loki spoke them out as if reading his mind. Tolio was startled and let out a tiny, surprised squeak that loosely resembled ‘what?’. Big silver eyes stared at him and he had to calm his racing heart and breathing. ”I-I uh…never beyond…beyond a crush b-but…but I hardly know you!” Voice squeaking slightly as if overwhelmed. He didn’t even know the stallion’s name!

Messages In This Thread
If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-12-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-13-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 02:30 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-13-2013, 03:34 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 04:23 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-16-2013, 08:02 PM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-17-2013, 12:47 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-17-2013, 09:21 PM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 02-14-2013, 02:35 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 02-17-2013, 09:53 PM