the Rift

If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio)

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
The stallion was falling right into his trap. Eye darted, body started to sweat, his blood rushed to his face, and perhaps other parts of his body. He smiled, a sweet serene one, but with a hidden motive. He wanted to make his young stallion feel what it was like, just to be with someone else. It was blaringly obvious that he was young and naïve. Oh, how he loves these ones. So cute, so fresh, so ripe for the picking; more delicious than you can ever imagine, until you take that first bite. Then you can’t stop. It’s all magic in their eyes, but what they don’t know is that you’re the magician. It’s all an illusion, nothing besides reality. And the magic ends, and that’s when he leaves.

The stallion ignored his inner thoughts. He was hunting, and a good hunter never wasted time on ideal thoughts when there was juicy prey in front of him. His face formed an expression of earnest, followed with a devious smile, one that could trick you into doing anything. Then came the light shock, by the stallion saying he didn’t know him. He smiled internally. This couldn’t get any better…or could it?

“But darling, isn’t that some of the fun of it? And do you know what they say about love?” He moved closer to the red stallion, looking deeply into his mercury dipped neptune orbs. “Sometimes love comes at first sight, if you believe in it. Tell me love, what do you think of that?” This look was meant to dig into his soul, to make him shift and squirm. “Oh, were are my manners? I’m awful, aren’t I?” He winked at Tolio, moving his body to Tolio’s side, along with his right wing. “My name is Loki dearling. Tell me, what is it about you that gives you such a shine and sparkle? You practically look like a gem. Glistening is your thing dear, and don’t tell me that you don’t enjoy the attention. A stallion of your stature should. You must be getting all other men, aren’t you? Just think, we’ve just met, and you’re possibly already cheating on me! But don’t worry, I forgive you.” He nuzzled the side of the stallion’s face, his internal smile getting bigger. He was having way too much fun.

Loki
Demolition,self-destruction
What to annihilate, the age-old contradiction
Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-12-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-13-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 02:30 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-13-2013, 03:34 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 04:23 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-16-2013, 08:02 PM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-17-2013, 12:47 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-17-2013, 09:21 PM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 02-14-2013, 02:35 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 02-17-2013, 09:53 PM