the Rift

If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio)

Tolio Posts: 110
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 Years 8 Months Buff: NOVICE
Brit
 Tolio.</style>

Again he smiles, always smiling, and Tolio wants to run away. He wants to run like coward, and he doesn’t care that it would injure his pride. There is something very off about Loki, and it scares him. He is wounded, and Loki is the lion that is sure to pick him off from everyone else. His heart has been wounded a thousand times, and he is weak. How can he avoid this? Tolio knows he is vulnerable, how he is at that moment. He is screaming at his heart, telling it that this well end in nothing but agony, because he know the kind of person Loki is. He’s a player, and somewhere deep inside Tolio senses that. But his heart is not governed by logic, and he wants to cry because of it. It is relishing in the attention Loki is giving him, because it has been damaged so many times. Tolio just wants to be loved, that was all he had ever wanted. And when he is at his lowest, Loki is the one that appears, and with a small inward curse Tolio knows he cannot avoid this. Loki has him trapped, and his heart is crying out for affection. He desires to be loved, cared for, and hopes that maybe he is wrong about the taller hybrid. But he knows, too, that he is wrong. Yet the mind and the heart have never been the best of friends, and they will not be swayed by the other.

The stallion moved closer and Tolio trembled from the inner battle he was fighting, and he cannot look away when Loki pins him with his stare. Tolio made a soft, desperate sound in his throat that he immediately wanted to take back, for it is a sign of weakness that Loki is sure to pick up on. ”I-I believe in it…” he confessed softly, head tucking towards his chest as if to protect himself from the stallion the moved so fluidly that Tolio knew he was doomed. The lasting gaze did its job, making Tolio squirm uncomfortably and shift his own eyes away. His pulse is racing and he feels trapped, back to the wall, and he is finished. There is no more fight in him. Again the wing brushes his side when the other man moves, and Tolio trembled once more, breath leaving him in one motion. “My name is Loki dearling. Tell me, what is it about you that gives you such a shine and sparkle? You practically look like a gem. Glistening is your thing dear, and don’t tell me that you don’t enjoy the attention. A stallion of your stature should. You must be getting all other men, aren’t you? Just think, we’ve just met, and you’re possibly already cheating on me! But don’t worry, I forgive you.”

Tolio’s breath hitched at the flattery, and his eyes lowered shyly. His heart is winning and he feels it breaking already, knowing he is in deep trouble with this stallion. ”I-I don’t really…get much attention,” he confessed, trying to answer everything the stallion said whilst his head spun and he blinked rapidly, the action betraying how nervous he was. ”I’ve never actually had stallions interested in me,” and there once more is the sadness, the loneliness so very obvious in his voice, and his face is painted with it. He is so lonely, always, and Loki is giving him attention…it is a bad decision and he knows it, but he can no longer fight Loki’s advances. Before he can answer, surely to deny that he is cheating on anybody at all, his face is being stroked and his words die off in a pathetic whimper. Before he can stop himself he is shyly returning it, face warm with embarrassment. When Loki drew away he brushed their muzzles together, sad to see him retreat. Ears flicker nervously, the epitome of a shy stuttering virgin. The attention, the affection, it is getting to him, and his silver blue eyes are wide and vulnerable as he took a single step closer. It was a bad move to step towards Loki, but he just wanted to give up all control and let Loki do what he wanted with him.

Messages In This Thread
If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-12-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-13-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 02:30 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-13-2013, 03:34 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 04:23 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-16-2013, 08:02 PM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-17-2013, 12:47 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-17-2013, 09:21 PM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 02-14-2013, 02:35 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 02-17-2013, 09:53 PM