the Rift

I'm the fire that burns [CLOSED]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark
The bedraggled form of Azzaron appeared at the Throat. The sun's heat burned on his back and his wings. His hocks still screamed with the burning pain. When will this torture ever end? His voice within his mind rang out, the question lingered. He failed to remember the Sun God's words. Did he say the end of the season? With a shake of his regal head he walked on, trying to rid his mind of the thoughts. A hideous cough came from his maw, or, his throat. He felt the ashes in his lungs make breathing a thousand times harder. So much pain. Azzaron felt like wailing, but a good warrior never cries, never admits to his pain. With a great sigh he keeps himself going, coughing constantly. Even as the sand got into his burns, Azzaron kept from yelling by biting his lower lip.

Azzaron's fiery spirit and stubbornness wouldn't allow him to give up. He would deal with this pain until who knows how long. His deep red eyes were set on the sandy desert before him. He had heard of a herd who lives here. The herds' patron god was said to be the sun god, and Azzaron wanted to live amongst these horses and teach them the way of the true sun god worshipper.

Azzaron coughed some more, he could only feel pain in his chest and his hocks. He just wished Birdsong would be over already so his torture would end. He grunted, coughed and dropped to his knees before getting back up in a struggle. He looked around, his red eyes scanning the desert. Now if only I could find a member of this herd.

Ugh. I need some water. Azzaron sighed, coughing. He needed to find a river, and quickly. He smacked his dry lips together, his red eyes glanced around the area. Then he spotted it. A beautiful shimmering river. Without hesitation Azzaron launched himself forwards, tripping over himself to get to the river. As soon as he was at the edge of the river he stuck his muzzle right in, drinking as much water as he could. He dipped his hocks into the cooling water too, letting out anyway sigh before he stepped out of the river, letting the sun dry him off.
"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
I'm the fire that burns [CLOSED] - by Azzaron - 01-16-2013, 11:30 PM
RE: I'm the fire that burns [Open/Joining] - by Sumati - 01-21-2013, 07:36 PM