the Rift

Everywhere and Anywhere (Any God)

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

[Image: loki_by_daemy-d5qkwq1_zps29da1fc7.png]

You were meant to be ruled

The hybrid wandered the track the lead to the resting place of the Gods. It was interesting for him to go there. Being a believer of gods over his small years, it was a happy moment for him to know that there were other Gods that he could come into contact with. He leaped on the rocks, lightly stepping on them then pushing himself back into the air. For a clydesdale this was probably not the best thing, but he was graceful enough to manage it, since the rocks were big enough. He finally made it to the outcropping of the Veins, where a thin path led to the shrines.

This place before me is the legendary Veins of the Gods. A place where you can voice your opinions to them, and connect with them in person, if you so wish. What a beautiful place, indeed fit for them. He looked about, keeping the respect for them inside his heart. He wouldn’t dear disrespect a god, as his father Odin had taught him strictly not to do.

He slowly walked closer to the shrines. There were four; one for the God of the Moon, the God of Fire, the God of the Earth, and the God of the Spark. He didn’t know what powers each held within them that they could grant, but he knew what he wanted. He humbly bowed, keeping his face void of emotion. No thoughts past his mind but those that he needed. He made a wish for his prayer to the Gods to be answered.
“Oh great and almighty Gods, I am here to inquire of obtaining magic.”

(OCC: He wants clone magic. This is my third time here, the other two times have been denied.)

Acting Sexy
"lie lie lie"
"plot plot plot"

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
Everywhere and Anywhere (Any God) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 01:16 AM
RE: Everywhere and Anywhere (Any God) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 07:25 PM