the Rift

Everywhere and Anywhere (Any God)

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

[Image: loki_by_daemy-d5qkwq1_zps29da1fc7.png]

You were meant to be ruled

Green eyes scanned between the two Gods. He was taken aback, almost unsure of what to do. These gods were much different than the ones he had grown up with, but every God was different. He rarely heard of the fire god in his own land, but he knew that his temper was like fire, wild and spread everywhere. The God of the Spark was new to him also, as he had never had any such thing in his memory, and he couldn’t remember words whispered about such things.

“I’m afraid I’m not the begging type, Lord of Fire.”What he stated was true. If he was denied, then he would leave, and that would be all. He was in no way inclined to magic, he knew that, and he wouldn’t push it. “I simply ask to be considered for it. Magic is a special and rare thing, something to be hard fought for. I’ll admit it. I am vain, truly. However, the reason I want this magic is so I can be everywhere and anywhere at one time. I’ve always thought about it, and I’ve always wanted to explore more than one place at once. My heart is that of a wander’s, so it will travel every inch of every land till it is satisfied. On the plus side, I don’t think it would be a bad idea to have more of me. But that’s my just opinion.”

He scanned the eyes of the two Gods again, and put in one last remark. “In your duty, I thank you for answering me. It is my duty to say that at least.”

Acting Sexy
"lie lie lie"
"plot plot plot"

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
Everywhere and Anywhere (Any God) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 01:16 AM
RE: Everywhere and Anywhere (Any God) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 07:25 PM