the Rift

Everywhere and Anywhere (Any God)

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

The appearance of the monochromatic god did nothing to better the sun's mood. His eyes only seemed to narrow in distaste, unwelcoming the chastising tone that his brother dared to give him while a mortal looked on. Teeth clicked together in warning as Time strode closer, his touch sending a small zip of electricity up the Sun God's withers, which his flames eagerly returned with a billowing flare towards the Time God's passing form.

The Tome God continued to blather on, the sound causing the Sun God's ears to dip back in the small hope of escaping the annoying buzz of his brother's voice. "I hardly think I need your support in this," the sun retorted hotly, his mane sizzling as it shook along his nape. "Light and Fire will be enough to fulfill this need."

Growing competitive now the Sun God rounded his attention fully to the insignificant stallion at their feet. He was saying something or other about magic and what it meant to him, but the impatient God of the Sun cared little for such dribble and cut him off with a stern reply. "Although the world could do with less of you, not more, I will concede to your want if you fulfill my tasks." The voice of the sun was a rough growl, flames hissing from the corner of his mouth when the lips came together. "Go and learn of others who have copied themselves, and those that can create what has not existed."

[Find and meet twins. Then find someone who can do illusion magic and watch them perform it, or have it performed on him.]
CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
Everywhere and Anywhere (Any God) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 01:16 AM
RE: Everywhere and Anywhere (Any God) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 07:25 PM
RE: Everywhere and Anywhere (Any God) - by God of the Sun - 01-22-2013, 08:44 PM