the Rift

Before the Bang (Angora)

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

[Image: loki_by_daemy-d5qkwq1_zps29da1fc7.png]

You were meant to be ruled

The hybrid flew across blue skies. The wind blew his hair around him, a destructive force. Today was the day that he met with his lovely friend, Angora. It was something to be aware of, because she was in for it today. It was interesting, how he thought at it. It wasn’t a game today, but something true. Or was he just coming up with lies, wrapping himself in them as well in order to protect himself? It was strange for him to do this, but it was a safeguard for himself. It was like vines wrapping itself around his heart, almost too tightly. It was a good barrier, unless you had the right tools. Even then, it was difficult to penetrate, and thus far no one had gotten in. It was possible that today was the day that this all failed, but it was possible that she could just scratch it, and not get in any further. It was made to be durable, long lasting. His illuminate green orbs scanned the beach, looking for a spot that she would see him at. He found a mountain of rocks, where he had played before when he had meet the stallion Tolio. So strange to be here, finding love twice in the same place. If you could call it love anyways; it was more lust, but the stallion always mixed the two words up. He flew down, his feet touching sand, then slowly walking up the rocks, until he moved up to a higher rocks. He spread his wings, the sun sparkling along each feather, making them glow. His body was bathed in full sunlight, every part of him shining. He definitely looked like a knight, but what kind of knight was he today?

Acting Sexy
"lie lie lie"
"plot plot plot"

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
Before the Bang (Angora) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: Before the Bang (Angora) - by Angora - 01-13-2013, 08:01 PM
RE: Before the Bang (Angora) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: Before the Bang (Angora) - by Angora - 01-13-2013, 11:25 PM
RE: Before the Bang (Angora) - by Loki - 01-14-2013, 12:40 AM