the Rift

Is there something I should know?

Arathea Posts: 56
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Other :: 11/17 hh :: 12 HP: 56.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Raven

With the northern wind came a sour smell of smoke and wet, burnt wood. It was very faint; the fire had been recently but not too recently. It was that kind of smell that lingered for a while until nature started to take care of the damage. However, just to be on the save side, Arathea had decided to move back towards the more center part of the huge meadow. It smelled a bit better there.

The scent of horse was here too. It seemed to be all over this land and it was something she would have to get used to. Horses had been around before where she lived, but they seemed to be a majority in Helovia. She just hoped they would have nothing against someone like her roaming around their areas. They were large and more dangerous than you could think. She had fangs and claws, speed and agility, but some horses had horns and wings. And magic...

A large stone served as great place for lookout. It held her above the grass where she sat on her haunches and looked across the beautiful landscape. The day was warm and dry, but the soft wind caressed her gently, stroked her lightly through the fur. She would not mind meeting some more horses. They had knowledge over this land and her curiosity hungered for it. To learn the land was the key to survival and she intended to survive for some time to come.

Messages In This Thread
Is there something I should know? - by Arathea - 07-03-2012, 07:53 AM
RE: Is there something I should know? - by NPC - 07-04-2012, 11:14 PM