the Rift

Is there something I should know?

NPC Posts: 298
User-based Random Event
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Horns, wings and magic indeed.

Floating behind the wolf-like creature was a hybrid of undetermined origins. On crystal colored dragonfly wings, with horns that curled up like antennae and beady black eyes that made her appear soulless, the creature hovered non-threateningly, her head tilted curiously towards the she-wolf. There was a faint buzzing as her wings hit her side and she landed behind the stone where Arathea rested. Ladybugs crawled from the grass and flew to cover the paint spots on her hide as if they were used to being close to her and as if she was a comfort.

She did not speak, she only let out a wild hissing neigh before disappearing behind a camouflaged veil, outline only faintly by the bugs that had continued to flock to her form. Bees fled from the smoke of the distant fire and buzzed around her while spiders began to spin webs among the strands of her mane. Only her eyes were visible against the backdrop of the meadow when she blinked. Curiously she nosed Arathea's hindquarters once or twice before slinking away back into the thicket, stirring the bugs that rested along her back as they followed in her wake. The veil dropped away and she paused at the edge of the meadow, eyes focused on the wolf like a deer caught in headlights, and then in a moment she was gone.

Messages In This Thread
Is there something I should know? - by Arathea - 07-03-2012, 07:53 AM
RE: Is there something I should know? - by NPC - 07-04-2012, 11:14 PM