the Rift

Is there something I should know?

Cassiopeia Posts: 171
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hands :: 8 years old
Phantom

Soon enough the storm had tranquilized. The ominous cloud in which the storm had been harbored roamed south with the whims of the air currents. The journey to the Thistle Meadow was long, and although not empathicly treacherous it was still rather tiresome. The habitually intense heat of this year's Tallsun seemed to amplify the tediousness of the travel. Fortunately for them, it was under the cover of nightfall and by the silver illumination of the moon that they set off for the Meadow. They arrived by the rise of the sun as it climbed gradually into the azure atmosphere, it's light still gossamer and thin as it poured over Helovia and welcomed the coming day to unfurl.

The sun god had induced quite a bit of damage to this area, already. The once luscious and copious emerald foliage had been drained of its coloration and reliquished of its usual durability. Each stem was bent and folded, and enfeebled with a unnaturally lifeless amber pigment. With each step the roan mistress claimed across the sun baked terrain a crunching dissonance was emit. She had been aware of the devastating effects this weather had engendered upon her beloved home, but she couldn't help but be astonished by the alterations. It sometimes made her pine for Frostfall to transgress the heat, as absurd as it may sound coming from her. "So, what do you think?" She questioned somewhat sheepishly, peering up at the wolf relaxing on a large boulder.

Her attention then shifted to an alien looking creature which hovered behind Arathea. Her eyes widened every slightly in disbelief. Never before had she seen such a creature and somehow found it to be queerly intriguing. "How peculiar." That was all she could say as the hybrid fluttered away, back into the forest's embrace. Her gaze settled upon the lupine femme, curious as to what reaction she might adopt as a result of the strange occurrence.

Messages In This Thread
Is there something I should know? - by Arathea - 07-03-2012, 07:53 AM
RE: Is there something I should know? - by NPC - 07-04-2012, 11:14 PM
RE: Is there something I should know? - by Cassiopeia - 07-06-2012, 07:26 PM