the Rift

Is there something I should know?

Arathea Posts: 56
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Other :: 11/17 hh :: 12 HP: 56.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Raven

The rising sun brought more heat with it as it climbed steadily higher on the bright sky. Even the wind would soon become warm, but it was nothing that bothered the wolf much; she could handle warmth quite well. She scanned the area with her eyes, every now and then peering at the pegasus companion who had showed her to the place. A small smile played on her lips as she answered.

"Even though it is warm and dry, it is beautiful. I am sure it is even more magnificent when the colors has not been drained by the sun..." Arathea fell silent and frowned at the look on Cassiopeia's face and the comment the pegasus made. She then felt something nudging her hind and with a twitch, she quickly turned her head in time to see something disappear in the grass together with a trail of bugs.

Arathea turned herself around and rose on her hind legs, trying to see over the grass where the creature had disappeared, but it was simply gone. Sitting down again, she frowned even more and turned one ear back as she looked at Cass. "What was that? I have not seen anything like it before." And she had seen a lot of creatures in her days... Maybe there was more to this land than what she first had imagine.
"I am guessing this land holds more surprises than that. What has happened in the north? I feel a fading scent of smoke."

Messages In This Thread
Is there something I should know? - by Arathea - 07-03-2012, 07:53 AM
RE: Is there something I should know? - by NPC - 07-04-2012, 11:14 PM
RE: Is there something I should know? - by Arathea - 07-08-2012, 03:14 PM