the Rift

Is there something I should know?

Arathea Posts: 56
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Other :: 11/17 hh :: 12 HP: 56.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Raven

Disturbance? She listened silently to the explanation of the situation, keeping the slight frown on her brow but otherwise, her face remained quite neutral. Though her thoughts moved within her head. It was a bit worrying, what Cass was telling her. Thea knew Gods were powerful beings, but she had never experience anyone doing something major to the world. And here was a rampaging one, burning the land? She could not hold it against Cass though, that she had not said anything. It would have been funny, to be greeted with a "Welcome to Helovia, we have an angry God setting fire to things." Would not have been so welcoming, now would it. Though it was good to know about the situation.

"And the land will probably continue to suffer the heat and dehydration if the God is keeping the season like this..." She said in a lower voice, looking around her once more. The meadow might be beautiful now, but it should have its colors and if the heat continued, Thea knew the land would go barren. Even if she was a newcomer, she liked the land already. She had always liked the nature and most places she had visited and it would be sad to see it dying in front of her eyes. The nature was one, no matter which land or territory you happened to be in. The nature was her home and home to many other.

"The smoke might be from this God's doing. I might travel there later, maybe there could be something to do to help. Is your home affected as well?" It might be a dangerous thing to throw herself into something she did not know about. What they have done, why the God was angered. But what other way to find out than to get into it and well, find out. She knew there could be a risk poking her nose into it all, but since she now was aware of the problem, it was no way she could sit on the side and watch.

Messages In This Thread
Is there something I should know? - by Arathea - 07-03-2012, 07:53 AM
RE: Is there something I should know? - by NPC - 07-04-2012, 11:14 PM
RE: Is there something I should know? - by Arathea - 07-09-2012, 08:26 AM