the Rift

Boys Will Be Boys (Roy)

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

LOKI

Still coming back here, it seemed to be a good for the ebony hybrid. His hooves again hit grains of sand, and it was a good feeling to him. He liked the heat of the desert, and that’s what it reminded him of. He traveled the desert for six months, staying with a caravan of gypsies.

It was interesting for him, because he had never stayed with a family that was moving all the time. He didn’t like being stationary anyways. He moved slowly, remembering what it was like, with the sand blowing in his face, the sun shining on his black skin, making his wings and horns sparkling and shine like beacons. He was the lighthouse in the middle of the desert, the only one that stood out. The rest of the horses within the small herd were lightly colored draft horses, sort of like Sandman, or where made for the tough terrain and heat of the desert. He was the lookout, often taking flight to see if there was any upcoming danger ahead or if there was a place they could rest in safety. They sometimes had to travel within the coldness and dark of night, and it made his job harder. His eyes began to train to see well within the dark, and the nothingness soon brought small images of animals or sand storms.

Out of all his families, that one was the closest to his heart. He felt more at home there then ever, and they treated him like he was home. But sadly, they family was attacked my marauders, and half of them were killed, while the rest scattered. He ran with the young child, a boy. He tried to protect him, but he was injured, and he ended up dying from the wound. He traveled from the rest of the desert, turning into a mountain, then forestry. The desert never left his mind, and it was a perfect place for him.

He was born in a tropical area, so he loved the heat. The water was cool, and he decided to go swimming. He flew into the sky, gaining altitude, and then falling back down to earth, wings folded, into deeper part of the water. He went through with a thud, and down he when, into the crisp blue waters. He swam eventually getting bored, and found a shallow area covered in shadow with a rock slightly below the water. He choose that place to rest, laying on the rock and placing his head on one next to it.

"speech"

"You're a talented liar, brother. Always have been."

image credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
Boys Will Be Boys (Roy) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: Boys Will Be Boys (Roy) - by Roy - 01-18-2013, 07:35 AM
RE: Boys Will Be Boys (Roy) - by Loki - 01-22-2013, 04:05 PM
RE: Boys Will Be Boys (Roy) - by Roy - 01-24-2013, 04:32 AM
RE: Boys Will Be Boys (Roy) - by Loki - 02-14-2013, 02:55 AM