Boys Will Be Boys (Roy)

Roy Posts: 22
Dragon's Throat Stallion atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4 [ages in frostfall] HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

Roy Strider
"oh my god we are never going to stop"

Actions "Speech"

The champagne stud had found himself at an awkward spot. He'd promised that filly that he'd take her home and he had done that, but he wasn't entirely certain that herd life was for him. He wanted to live a bachelors life before he settled down. There were things he wanted to see, stuff he wanted to do, experiences he wanted to... well, experience. For that reason, he had skirted around joining the Throat and had galloped all the way to the edge of the land. Not really, that was a lie. He galloped some of the way to the edge of the land. In anycase, he soon found himself at a beach. He hadn't seen much of Helovia except for as many passing glimpses as one can get from travelling.

No matter the means, or the pace accompanying those means, Roy had found himself at the beach. His hooves sank into the sand, the sun beat his two-toned coat. It was glaring off the white like it was a mirror and causing the champagne splotches to appear like puddles of gold. He was trotting in rhythm as usual, he seemed to be writing another song in his head. He did not even seem to realize he was growing close to another young colt nearby, nor did he realize that the meeting ahead of them would alter the course of his life. Most first meetings usually did something like that to people. Your life gets bigger and better the more people are a part of it.

It would start by the sound of singing as Roy began to compose the lyrics he had tried to write himself the other day, to a tune. "...used up all of my tricks, I hope that you like this, but you probably won't. You think you're cooler than me. You got designer masques just to hide your face and you wear them around like you're cooler than me. And you never say hey or remember my name and it's probably cause you think you're cooler than me..." He continued to hum the tune as he trotted onward. His mind was so enthralled by the songwriting that he didn't even notice the black alicorn laying in the shallows of a tide pool as he passed by. At least not until the other got his attention somehow.

397 words
For Loki, played by Teeroo
OOC: Sorry it's so short... and late! x[ Lyrics are "Cooler than me" by Mike Posner. I had that song stuck in my head and it seemed like a song Roy would think up if he had a crush on someone. xD

Messages In This Thread
Boys Will Be Boys (Roy) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: Boys Will Be Boys (Roy) - by Roy - 01-18-2013, 07:35 AM
RE: Boys Will Be Boys (Roy) - by Loki - 01-22-2013, 04:05 PM
RE: Boys Will Be Boys (Roy) - by Roy - 01-24-2013, 04:32 AM
RE: Boys Will Be Boys (Roy) - by Loki - 02-14-2013, 02:55 AM