the Rift

Boys Will Be Boys (Roy)

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

LOKI

A stallion danced past his eerie green vision. He slightly lifted his head slowly, wondering who he was. He was singing, which the ebony didn’t mind, but it was interesting for him to run into another stallion this easily. He got up, swimming to the shore. Water dripped from his black hide, and he felt the breeze blow on him, cooling his coat, and the sun blazing on it drying him at the same time. His wings were soaking, but he hadn’t a need to fly, so he didn’t worry about it.

“What are you singing there my friend?” He looked at the smaller stallion, intrigued by him. He wasn’t bad looking either, so the situation seemed to be a win-win. “More over, what brings you to the beach today? I found it to be a nice day, and I wanted to soak my hide in the waters, to help cool my hot self off. His face formed a smirk, secretly laughing at his comment.

He stretched his wings out, water dripping off of them into the tan sand below. The water make his golden feathers shine and sparkle more than normal, and all the droplets made them look like they were covered in diamonds.

“I’m sorry, where are my manners on this fine day. I am Loki. And you are…?” He made his right eyebrow raise, wondering what such a stallion would be called. There was one easy way to find out, but it was easier, better, and more fun for him to play the guessing game while he waited for a response.

"speech"

"You're a talented liar, brother. Always have been."

image credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
Boys Will Be Boys (Roy) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: Boys Will Be Boys (Roy) - by Roy - 01-18-2013, 07:35 AM
RE: Boys Will Be Boys (Roy) - by Loki - 01-22-2013, 04:05 PM
RE: Boys Will Be Boys (Roy) - by Roy - 01-24-2013, 04:32 AM
RE: Boys Will Be Boys (Roy) - by Loki - 02-14-2013, 02:55 AM