Boys Will Be Boys (Roy)

Roy Posts: 22
Dragon's Throat Stallion atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4 [ages in frostfall] HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

Roy Strider
"oh my god we are never going to stop"

Actions | "Speech" | Thought

Ears pricked towards the sound of a voice as the body belonging to those ears ground to a stop and turned at the neck to look back over his shoulder. The black alicorn was looking at him with interest and Roy turned around, the horn on his head glinting like ivory. Roy tilted his head a little and reared back onto his backlegs out of excitement. tucking in his hind legs, he struck out with both hooves as he fell down to land on all fours. His expression didn't seem to be hostile, however. He was as poker faced as he always was, if a bit excited.

"Name's Roy." he said with his ears pricked towards the other. "It was nothing much, really, just a song I was singing... I made it up myself. I'm not sure if it works out quite yet though. I came to the beach thinking it might give me some inspiration. Want to hear what I have so far?" He asked suddenly. The Tobiano stud colt seemed to be eager to share his work in progress even if it was only that- a work in progress. Suddenly he froze and turned to glare the alicorn up and down. His expression was suddenly severe, mistrusting.

"You wouldn't be trying to steal my work, would you?" He asked, a stern frown on his face as he looked the other up and down. The black coat was trimmed with gold wings and horns. The look of a thief in Roy's mind. He wasn't usually judgemental, but he was protective of his brain babies, which included all the songs and raps he came up with. Sometimes he would let people leech off of his copyrighted works, for the sake of irony, but for the most part, his pre-release stuff was under tough locks. Still, he DID need an outsiders opinion before he decided to sing this song to someone he actually liked and this... Loki, seemed to be the only one around. With that in mind, he relaxed a little.

Chuckling, the stud colt shook his head. "I'm just kidding, anyways... here we go." He began to trot in place to give himself a beat, even if it was a soft one because of the sugar sand beneath his hooves. "If I could write you a song to make you fall love / I would already have you up under my hooves / I used up all of my tricks / I hope that you like this / But, you probably won't / You think you're cooler than me / You got a bunch of friends just to hide yourself in / But, it's probably cause you think you're cooler than me. That's all I have so far." He said re-employing the poker face.

For Loki, Played by teeroo
-poker face- :I

Messages In This Thread
Boys Will Be Boys (Roy) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: Boys Will Be Boys (Roy) - by Roy - 01-18-2013, 07:35 AM
RE: Boys Will Be Boys (Roy) - by Loki - 01-22-2013, 04:05 PM
RE: Boys Will Be Boys (Roy) - by Roy - 01-24-2013, 04:32 AM
RE: Boys Will Be Boys (Roy) - by Loki - 02-14-2013, 02:55 AM