the Rift

Boys Will Be Boys (Roy)

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

LOKI

The little dancing unicorn stopped and answered his questions. He apparently liked to sing, and that was slightly interesting to the ebony. He had never hear of a singing unicorn, and the thought made him chuckle. He didn’t get a chance to tell him that he didn’t sing, when he was already dancing around singing. The song wasn’t that bad, and they hybrid told him so.

“Not bad. It does have a nice beat, and the words are interesting as well. You seem to have a knack for it. Also no, I don’t want to steal your work, I’m afraid I’m not the singing type.” He chuckled, wondering if the little unicorn would think he was making fun of him. He wasn’t trying to, but he just couldn’t wrap him mind against this creature. The unicorn turned him off, which was rare for the ebony, so he was safe from one of his torments.

The unicorn was indeed very strange to him, almost too strange. He didn’t really know what else to say to the little thing, so he thought that idle conversation would be best. He smelled of wildness, and he knew he was an outcast like himself. “So tell me Roy, are you new to this land? I don’t smell a herd land on you, is there a reason for that? I myself can’t be held down in one place, or other wise I might get a little rabid.” He chuckled again, with just a little hint of anxiety. He was very uncertain with this one, and it bothered him, being a master at reading other’s thoughts and emotions off hand.

"speech"

"You're a talented liar, brother. Always have been."

image credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
Boys Will Be Boys (Roy) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: Boys Will Be Boys (Roy) - by Roy - 01-18-2013, 07:35 AM
RE: Boys Will Be Boys (Roy) - by Loki - 01-22-2013, 04:05 PM
RE: Boys Will Be Boys (Roy) - by Roy - 01-24-2013, 04:32 AM
RE: Boys Will Be Boys (Roy) - by Loki - 02-14-2013, 02:55 AM