Xanthos Posts: 99
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Azel :: King Cheetah :: Quantum Leap Adoptable

;; Maybe I said the right things wrong
But one last shot was too far gone
But if I can I swear that I
Will live for you before I die ;;

His heart had broken into pieces. His visit with Romani in the meadow had left him feeling lost, lower than dirt, and without a purpose. Perhaps it was a bit extreme to think that way, but a multitude of the decisions he'd made recently had reflected upon his feelings for the palomino. For some reason, she was unable to remember him, and looked upon him as a stranger.

With a hefty sigh, the grullo picked his way through the rocky flat of the Edge, head lowered pathetically as he moved. This was the worst he had surely ever felt; he had no clue the feelings that the Plague now held for him, especially poor, old Myrddin, and now he had Romani to worry about, as well as the members of his new home. Could he handle any more negativity? He'd met only a couple of them, and none had seemed too terribly happy to have him here. Not that he could blame them, not after what he'd done. Xanthos felt pitiful to be in their presence, and even if he was unable to think of how to make up for old actions, he would do his best.

Drawing in a deep breath, the stallion came to a halt, and picked his head up to gaze out across the rather calm sea stretching out before him. He stood at the edge of the cliffs, the crashing sound of the waves below meeting his ears with ease. He would have to be careful whenever the mists arose in the early hours of the morning, lest he go tumbling over and into the cold waters below.

Would anyone dare to approach him? Perhaps he should be the one seeking the company of others, but he wouldn't want to ruin the beautiful day by showing up when he wasn't invited. So it was with another sigh that the grullo kept his golden, slitted gaze focused on the azure sea that lay spread out before him, offering him a peaceful sight for his thoughts to roam.

Messages In This Thread
Even If I Could || Open - by Xanthos - 01-13-2013, 10:05 PM
RE: Even If I Could || Open - by Ink - 01-16-2013, 01:44 AM
RE: Even If I Could || Open - by Xanthos - 01-16-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: Even If I Could || Open - by Ink - 01-30-2013, 02:48 AM