Xanthos Posts: 99
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Azel :: King Cheetah :: Quantum Leap Adoptable

;; Maybe I said the right things wrong
But one last shot was too far gone
But if I can I swear that I
Will live for you before I die ;;

How long had he been standing there? Minutes, hours, days? The way his mind sifted through his thousands of thoughts might have suggested the latter, but in truth, he knew it really hadn't been all that long. The gentle crash of waves below was certainly calming, but they could never wash away the great deal of sadness plaguing him as they did the sands upon a shore.

Just as he released a breath, a sigh more or less, the grullo was taken by surprise when a black, almost skeletal looking being steps up beside him. He gave a start at the sudden appearance, but was quick to settle when it became obvious that there was no harm to be had. Whoever this was, they were a part of the Edge, and one of his new family. He knew not what the other stallion thought of him, but he doubted it would be too much different than how the others had expressed themselves in the presence of Mirage.

"Hello," he spoke the simple word towards the quiet stallion, and cocked an ear to the side when he was not greeted with anything in response. A mental sigh. 'Great, just like the rest,' came his thoughts, but before he could form any other sort of reaction, the younger stallion began to react in the strangest of ways. With curious eyes, Xanthos stepped to the side to allow him a greater view of just what was happening before his very eyes.

At first, he couldn't tell what the inky was forming, but it all came together when a beautiful flower was drawn out before him. In that moment, his own sadness seemed to disipate, and a smile dared to pull at his lips once more. Lifting his eyes from the ground and to the stallion, he caught the other's own smile, and almost instantly Xanthos found that he was scolding himself. He shouldn't judge others so quickly; he of all should know that.

"Thank you," came his voice again, this time with much more feeling within it, "I needed that... My name is Xanthos. May I ask your name?"

Messages In This Thread
Even If I Could || Open - by Xanthos - 01-13-2013, 10:05 PM
RE: Even If I Could || Open - by Ink - 01-16-2013, 01:44 AM
RE: Even If I Could || Open - by Xanthos - 01-16-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: Even If I Could || Open - by Ink - 01-30-2013, 02:48 AM