the Rift

What's the Worst that Could Happen? (Angora)

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

LOKI

The motion was quick, but she was gone in a blur. Running? Now that was strange, in an old-fashioned, fun way. He took off after her, choosing flight. It wasn’t hard to follow her. The beach lead down to a wooded path, which made him have to fly lower. He was going slow, and was in no rush to beat her at the end of the trail.

A pool of water stood clear and crystalline, covering half of the clearing where they were now. As interesting as this place was, he was in an excited state, and was in no mood to look at the surroundings. He tried to remember what this place was, as Sandman had told him all about it. But the name just slipped his mind. It didn’t matter, and was just an extra excuse for his mind to focus on before he had to deal with the crazy buckskin mare below. He flew in circles, portraying a vulture, looking down at a tasty meal that would soon be his. Little did he know, that this would soon come to pass.

He landed, positioning himself within half sunlight. He looked like he did when he had first arrived on this land, half covered in shade and shadow. His hair had moved from its natural position, lying all around his face, with him not having to flick his head. His eyes glowed in the shadow, forming the emotion of curiosity. What was this mare trying to accomplish?

“Trying to run never works on me sweetheart. There is no place in this pretty little world where you can hide. Now, would you like to tell me what’s going on love?”

"You're a talented liar, brother. Always have been."

image credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
What's the Worst that Could Happen? (Angora) - by Loki - 01-14-2013, 12:11 AM
REBIRTH - by Angora - 01-16-2013, 10:44 PM