the Rift

What's the Worst that Could Happen? (Angora)

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie

Angora

She had sprinted, but she hadn't know she had been followed. He landed in-front of her in an odd way. She had little warning and had to skid into a halt before crashing into him. They stood close now. His mane was always so perfect. She'd only seen it slightly out of place when thy had first met, but he had flicked it back to normal. She stood and just thought about it. He was following her. Quickly, his words filtered to her ears. Flattening them she still listens though. Trying to run never works on my sweetheart. There is no place in this pretty little world where you can hide. Now, would you like to tell me what’s going on love? She couldn't fin any words to answer his speech. Instead of forming words, she only babbled. "I.. uh.. um er...." She hated herself now. Why had she been so weak? She needed to man up or deal with the consequences. "Mmmm. No, I really wouldn't. It is far to superior for even me to comprehend." No more words leave her dark lips. She just looks at him with seductive eyes and deep thoughts.

Nope. Her loud personality needed a voice. "Why are you following me? You are not acting herself either, Loki." A surprising bitter and cold feeling hen she said his name washed over her frame. Then again, she wasn't sure that was what he was even doing so she added even more. "I just have to go.. That way.. Over there..." She flicked her muzzle that way. She was unsure if he'd catch her lies, feed off her insecurities, deny her access to leave, or do it all. So many questions reign her mind and so many faults invaded her space. She wanted to tell him her troubles, but then again it involved him. Her previous question ended. This meeting changes it all. The game has been tweaked.

""

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's the Worst that Could Happen? (Angora) - by Angora - 01-14-2013, 12:41 AM
REBIRTH - by Angora - 01-16-2013, 10:44 PM