the Rift

What's the Worst that Could Happen? (Angora)

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
Loki
Loki
The passion in his eyes lingered, straying to the other parts of his body. He was ready to take her on, and never there would be little if no resistance. It was strange for him, to be so close to her all of a sudden. It happened in a way that he didn’t expect, and he knew she hadn’t either. His movements were slower, almost like he was moving in slow motion. He worked his way towards her, his heart beating like a drum. His blood was pulsing through his veins like high wind against his wings when he flew sometimes. He knew he couldn’t control himself any longer, and let his instincts take over.

His weight was put on the mare, and the moments passed. No thoughts drifted in the stallion’s mind, making it easier for him to be natural. The experiences and memories of his past floated, as he had done this before. He remembered some mares before this one, and he wondered if it would turn out differently, or he would stay the same. The mares had raised their foals by themselves, as he left the land soon after. He traveled as quickly as possible and as far away as possible. He would never be good at being a father, but he could sure produce foals.

Angora was different though. Somehow she had taken a piece of him, a piece that he wanted back, but he knew she would keep it forever. What was it about her that he needed so damn much? It was a feeling in his heart that he knew he couldn’t leave this one. He would do anything to help her, even if he was lousy at it. That was the least he could do for her if she ended up with child.

"Talk talk talk."
I am the monster parents tell their children about at night
Vikarus | Sakmaluk | Thy-Darkest-Hour | Chop-Stock
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's the Worst that Could Happen? (Angora) - by Loki - 01-16-2013, 09:21 PM
REBIRTH - by Angora - 01-16-2013, 10:44 PM