the Rift

What's the Worst that Could Happen? (Angora)

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
The smelting hot pit of despair, irony, lust, love, hate, passion, and many other words grew. The mare's lips formed the words, but he spoke first. I’m...I’m sorry. I have to go...I will find you. I will find you. I promise. You will not face this alone. I just...I need to clear my head. All she could think or say were curse words. Sh paused for a moment and looked up at the sky. When he was completely gone, she did it. At the top of her longs she screamed. Deadly venom surging through her words. "Cunt! Leave me! GREAT! I am the pregnant one you know?" Bitter cold biting through her already venomous words. Hate. She felt betrayed. This was her fear. She had dodged this once, but it didn't work now. Her greatest fear came true and he needs to go take a breather?

She reared high. Strong hooves striking the air. Evil thoughts coursed her brain. He wanted to be a part of this? Too bad for him. If she didn't look into his eyes she could do this easily. He was a fag. It would be easy. She landed easily and pawed the ground. When she stopped she thought. It was the wrong thing to do because emotion grew inside.

She'd think of him as China. She'd be the bull. All she had to do was drive through him. Easy... Her golden coat was alone. The baby inside her stomach growing already. Not noticeable though. "My life is gone. My future is past. Dreams are impossible and words are regretful. History is erased. I am stuck in a bubble of despair. Gods, get me out. I know nothing, but betrayal. This is rebirth in it's own rights." She closed her eyes. Pain was the word. No escape to leave. No entrance to turn back to.

"I am a bird with a broken wing. I am a pit of endless hope and misery. This is rebirth." Forever on this would be known to her as rebirth.

Messages In This Thread
REBIRTH - by Angora - 01-16-2013, 10:44 PM