the Rift

[Judge] let's play a bloody game [Midas]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

“Of course.”

Such a gentleman. Let the games begin!

My smile dissipated when he lunged, to my eyes this boy appeared as an angry bull charging blindly forward. Ears slithered along ash pole, where they would likely stay for the remainder of this fight. Compacted hindquarters tensed in readiness to move either way the passionate boy went; though, instead of going left or right… much to my dismay he chose to skid and rear up. This move wasn’t a new one so it didn't surprise.

Note was just frustratingly taller. Which by nature’s decree left me at a disadvantage; I shifted weight backwards and rose to meet his musky front half with my own, knowing full well that I wouldn’t be able to overpower this attack.

Loose particles of permafrost flew up in his wake, it fell harmlessly around us.

Our bodies met, scents combined and forelimbs flailed, his forelegs wrapped around shoulders like a powerful vice that stole breath and threatened to push body toward earth. I didn’t have time to gasp or moan about the discomfort this was causing stiff thighs, flashing teeth found their mark across the butt of my muzzle when I thrust face toward attempt at his fleshy neck. My ivory’s were bare and his flesh was so close, I inhaled sharply and pushed with every muscle along my barrel—down to rear hocks, in hopes of gaining inches required for a quick strike.

It didn’t take long before limbs grew tired of this stance. Struggling to break our togetherness I jerk to the right, his left, and fall forward. Not bothering to stop and admire my partner’s massive width, I plowed on along his left side as fast as this body is able. My left hindfoot kicks out in passing, dagger aiming to possibly hit anything ahead of his croup; while snow laced tail swings up to strike at a face that could be closing in on a vulnerable rump.

OCC: Post (1/2)

Attack:

Defense:

Injuries:

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: let's play a bloody game [Midas] - by Note - 01-18-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: let's play a bloody game [Midas] - by Note - 01-25-2013, 09:05 PM
RE: let's play a bloody game [Midas] - by Midas - 01-22-2013, 02:04 PM
RE: let's play a bloody game [Midas] - by Midas - 01-29-2013, 12:25 AM
RE: let's play a bloody game [Midas] - by Note - 02-10-2013, 04:42 PM