the Rift

NOAH'S LAMB { open

Vermillion Posts: 42
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 14.3 :: 7
Guess

Vermillion

The Grey, huh? A notorious group from what I hear. Perhaps you could enlighten me about their… services some time? Vermillion nodded with a proud chuckle, puffing his chest out slightly once again. He was glad he had joined The Grey, even though he hadn't seen any action, in his time with them. That was probably for the best anyways. As he pondered this, he let the running roster of names roam through his mind; Torasin and Kiba, Ktulu and Eytan, Tor, Svetlana, Zamoro, Aviya, d'Art, Pluto, Baron and Thor

Vermillion frowned slightly as Thor described his way of life nomadic. Was that truly how he lived? Listening as Thor mentioned the comfort of a herd, his little heart sank just a little. Would he be happier if he was part of a herd? Ktulu had said she would help him find Solomon and so far….But she's been busy! He reminded himself, before his mind could unravel that thought too far. Saddened by the thought of possibly having put off his quest for Solomon too long, he sighed. "Well er-. Miss Baron, The Grey dwell in the Deep Woods, should you ever wish to find us. Ah. I suppose same goes for you, Thor." He said, speaking quickly.

As he moved to exit the threshold, he forced a polite smile to charm his feminine features. "Pleasure to have met you both!" Torasin and Kiba, Ktulu and Eytan, Tor, Svetlana, Zamoro, Aviya, d'Art, Pluto, Baron and Thor

& if you were going to crucify me,
I wouldn't want 'nobody to see.

Please tag Vermillion in all posts !

"it is when we are most lost
we find our truest friends "
                   - Snow White

Messages In This Thread
NOAH'S LAMB { open - by Red Baron - 01-14-2013, 02:20 AM
RE: NOAH'S LAMB { open - by Vermillion - 01-14-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: NOAH'S LAMB { open - by Red Baron - 01-14-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: NOAH'S LAMB { open - by Vermillion - 01-14-2013, 08:34 PM
RE: NOAH'S LAMB { open - by Red Baron - 01-15-2013, 07:57 PM