the Rift

Relive me from the stress [Open]

Pluto Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

(I will be playing Oras (her son) for now as his rank is not changed:p)

I can't bear this any longer. The foal,black as the night, frolicking about by my side,asking me questions on everything. How was the world built? What are the gods like? Have you seen the gods? What else is there beyond Helovia? It has a motor mouth,that never runs out of petrol. I have already dealt it a few good kicks and bites to get the thing to shut up. Each time it had become suddenly quiet and I could actually here the birds and the sounds of me waking though grasses and flowers. Where is father? Ive told him not to call his dad dad or daddy but only father,nor shell I actually tell him who his father was. Each time he asks I will give him a harsh kick. He must learn that the stallion is not worth it. I sigh as he keeps galloping though the mist surrounding the trees. I hope someone will turn up soon. Someone who will take the foal away.

All I want to do is show mother i'm worth it! I love her but she tells me nothing and I don't know if it is because she doesn't know or because she doesn't want me to know. I gallop on ahead of her in this misty world she has taken me to,then I wait,then I gallop. Why won't she gallop with me? This time when she catches up with me though I hold my self back from galloping of,holding my nerve to. "Mum who is father?"

I snap my jaw at his neck. How many times has he asked? My replay was going to be no different,not now,not never. My cold blue stare holds his own blue orbs before I turn away,the cold mare I am towards the blasted foal. I hate them.

I neigh it pain as her teeth grasp my skin,she rips at the flesh as I to pull away from her teeth. Her glare kills me inside. I love her. Why doesn't she love me back? As she carrys on walking I hang my head low,pain souring though my neck where her teeth grabbed me,deep in though. Why didn't she love me? And why were we here?

"blah blah blah."

Pluto:Red/Black --- Oras:Blue:White

Messages In This Thread
Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Pluto - 01-14-2013, 11:54 AM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Hellena - 01-14-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Pluto - 01-15-2013, 04:50 PM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Hellena - 01-16-2013, 06:37 AM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Pluto - 01-16-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Hellena - 01-16-2013, 07:12 PM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Pluto - 01-17-2013, 07:12 AM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Hellena - 01-25-2013, 02:51 AM