the Rift

Relive me from the stress [Open]

Pluto Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I roll my eyes at the foal hanging his head. The foal needed to learn and I doubt any other way will work with him considering his father. I don't see why the foal doesn't just learn the first time round rather then me having to keep reminding him. I turn my head back to look round at the sulking foal. What brings you to the World's Edge? Flicking my head round I halt in surprise. The figure of a mare stands,she has a pure Unicorn build with the straight horn,grey white coloring and leonine tail. Perfect.

I hang my head. My ears back. Not in anger. But in sadness. Surely not every mother was like this? Surely not every horse was like this? She has kept me away from others forever. How am I meant to know nothing of the real world,if she doesn't let me do anything? As she turns her head to me I peer up from my downwards look to catch eyes with her to find another mare standing. I bump into mum as she halts quiet suddenly. I raise my head,looking curiously at the mare,listening as she speaks. I am so tempted to go up to her and say my own greeting but I doubt mum will be happy.

I hold my pretty head back as Oras bumps into me,I turn my head round quickly,glaring before returning a changed,pretty face to the mare. I keep my voice low as I speak. "I am Pluto and this..is Oras. And what brings me here is the foal."

I can't here mother talking. Only low mumbles at she speaks to the mare as my curious gaze lays upon her,wondering who she is. Maybe mother will tell me later when we leave this place? I will ask her anyway. Surely it wouldn't lead her to kick me.

[The coding went wrong in this sorry. The text is not a different color. Also sorry its a bad post XD ]

Pluto:Red/Black --- Oras:Blue:White

Messages In This Thread
Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Pluto - 01-14-2013, 11:54 AM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Hellena - 01-14-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Pluto - 01-15-2013, 04:50 PM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Hellena - 01-16-2013, 06:37 AM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Pluto - 01-16-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Hellena - 01-16-2013, 07:12 PM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Pluto - 01-17-2013, 07:12 AM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Hellena - 01-25-2013, 02:51 AM