the Rift

Relive me from the stress [Open]

Pluto Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

(I will be playing Oras (her son) for now as his rank is not changed:p)

His home is with his mother. I stamp my hoof,flicking my ears back for a snap second. His home is not and will not be with me. I can't stand the idiot following me round like a lost puppy all the time. I take another step back,shoving him forward again. "His home is here." I hold no emotion in my eyes as I step back again this time turning. I don't even look back. I just go at a brisk trot. This land has brought me nothing but a foal that I didn't want in the first place.

Mum shoves me and I stumbled forward again. I turn my body to see her heading back and turning. What does she mean? My home is here? Where are we going now? I take a step towards her to follow,turning back to look at the grey mare one more time,smiling slightly.

I sense the foal following. I turn. I rear. Bearing my teeth at him,m legs thrashing dangerous towards his face. If he try to follow me again I swear I will get him in the eye. When my front hooves land I almost spit out words at him. "Don't follow me Oras. You bring nothing good to me." I turn again,charging of at a gallop. I hope I never see the wretched thing again.

Mum's hoofs thrash at my face as I cower back,stumbling. My pleading blue orbs peering up at her unforgiving orbs. Wht have I done to deserve this. Her words kill me inside as I feel my eyes welling up with water. She charges of,I call out after her. "MUM!" I breath heavily as I watch after her,frozen to the spot,lost in a void of my own.

What have I done?

"blah blah blah."

"blah blah blah."

Pluto:Red/Black --- Oras:Blue:White

Messages In This Thread
Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Pluto - 01-14-2013, 11:54 AM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Hellena - 01-14-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Pluto - 01-15-2013, 04:50 PM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Hellena - 01-16-2013, 06:37 AM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Pluto - 01-16-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Hellena - 01-16-2013, 07:12 PM
RE: Relive me from the stress [Open] - by Pluto - 01-17-2013, 07:12 AM