the Rift

Through the shine of the sun, Sohalia | Open

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
 Phaedra</style>
 & from your lips she drew the hallelujah</style>

...an ear to a friend. The magic word, friend.

It had been presumptuous of Phae to assume that they were friends, but perhaps she was not as misguided as she had originally believed. Or perhaps Sohalia was merely a friend and an ear to all who needed it? Still, the sooty mare was in no position to be choosy - there was literally no other that she could call upon. Levi, Apollo, Tolio, were all no's. Ktulu, Ophelia, Tor? Maybe Tor...But she hadn't seen the healer around. No, Sohalia was quite simply all she had.

As Sohalia indicated the way in which they ought to go, and began to move, Phae noticed her bi-coloured gaze land upon Stella for a moment. You ass. Phae thought harshly, mentally chastising herself. She hadn't even said hello, hadn't even asked about Note; some friend I am. Forcing her self to smile at the observance of her anxiety, she tossed her head as if it was nothing. "Do I? I don't mean to." Looking towards the sky at the sulking chick, Phae smiled adoringly. "That little ball of sass up there is Stella. Which reminds me...How are you and Note?" Genuine sincerity crept into her voice, as she inquired about the fair mare's wellbeing.

She would gladly break the neutral-position of The Grey and the Throat to teach Note a lesson, if he needed one. She felt instinctively the desire to protect Sohalia or perhaps it was simply the desire to ensure that she had not made a mistake, by introducing the two. Part of her felt responsible now for Sohalia's love life - a laughable concept given her current situation. But even still, she wished to see no harm, or heartbreak befall the stunning white pegasus. As she waited for a response, she felt her body bristle slightly, as she remembered her first meeting with Note. Had he simply struck her the wrong way? Or was there more to it..?

Feeling Phae's bubbling anger, Stella chirped uncertainly from the skies, letting her small body fall from the air. She neatly extended her wings halting her descent a few inches above Phae's back, landing neatly on her wither. The small black and white chick peered out from behind Phae's sandy cream mane at the dazzling white pegasus. Her bright orangey-yellow face was white with interest. From Phae's mind, she understood that this mare was the reason they were together. During her time with the God of the Earth, she understood that her soon-to-be-bonded was on a quest. It was only now that Stella could put a face to that concept. As much as she wanted to go to the white mare, Stella stayed still and silent on Phae's back. She couldn't pinpoint in what direction her bonded's emotions were directed, and didn't want to instigate anything.

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: Through the shine of the sun, Sohalia | Open - by Phaedra - 01-14-2013, 03:56 PM