the Rift

Through the shine of the sun, Sohalia | Open

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

There is something forced about Phae's smile, though she tries to brush off my worry. Am I simply good at reading others in general, or do I sense there is more to it because Phaedra is my friend? She doesn't seem to keen on the subject, so I let it go - for now. I am determined to find out what is bothering her, if only because I know that talking about it may help her to feel more at ease. Following her gaze, I again find myself watching the little secretary bird; glancing down again, I take note of the adoration in Phae's eyes. Perhaps this is the result of her quest to create true love? I file away her name in my memory - Stella - and watch as the creature flits down to land on Phae's withers.

I begin to answer her inquiry as I halt to inspect the bird. "Note and I are doing quite well," I say, my head tilting to the side as I look at Stella. "His work as a warrior keep him busy enough, or I might spend more time with him," I add, my voice full of pride. I am glad to say that my lover is a protector of my herd - my lover, my herd, what a thought! "I never got the chance to properly thank you for bringing us together." I turn my orbs to meet hers. "Thank you." There is something much more meaningful about a thank you if you say it with your eyes, I've found.

"Stella is beautiful," I add, throwing a smile to the young bird. Still, a nagging feeling tugs at the back of my mind. Something was going on with Phaedra, and I want desperately to know what it is. It's not that I want to know as a gossiper, or because I'm nosy; I just want to be sure that she's alright. I think of Levi and the anguish with which he met me only the other day. Did her unease have to do with him? Had he declared his love to her? Should I mention it? This friendship thing is new to me, and I'm not sure what would be overstepping my bounds. I decide on a simple question, having neared the edge of the Throat, and therefore ensuring our solitude. "But you wanted to talk?" I prompt in what I hope is an encouraging tone, my lobes pricked and my attention clearly on her.

"Talk talk talk."
Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Through the shine of the sun, Sohalia | Open - by Sohalia - 01-14-2013, 04:11 PM