the Rift

Through the shine of the sun, Sohalia | Open

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

Little Stella struts and preens on Phaedra's back, showing off her beautiful feathers. I smile, chuckling in appreciation of both the bird's personality and her looks. "Yes, Stella, you are just as beautiful as Phaedra," I laugh, shaking my head and returning my gaze to my friend. I do feel bad for making her uncomfortable - I get the feeling that she hasn't got many close friends, especially of the female variety - but I would not take back my thanks. It is important to let her know just how much she has done for me, and that I truly understand and appreciate it. Even if it was done for personal gain, I can tell that she truly cares what the outcome is for me.

"I..." A blush mantles her cheeks. I am left, for a moment, to wonder what manner of news she intends to share with me, that it should render her speechless. I doubt that is a common trend for Phae. Even so, I wait patiently, a kind gaze flickering between her and the little bird nestled in her mane. I wonder if it makes a good nest? Again she draws a breath, prepares to speak, and when she does, whatever I thought was bothering her seems absolutely pale in comparison: "I think I'm pregnant."

I stare at her, my head tilted in confusion. Perhaps it is not the most encouraging response in the world, but Phaedra pregnant? The mare that enjoyed flirting ever-so-much with Levi, to the point that she would become jealous that he flirted with another fae? The dame that didn't want to be tied down? That Phaedra, pregnant??? "I... well... wow, congratulations, Phae!" I stutter, surprise clear in my vocals. I curse myself for allowing my emotions to show so clearly. My smile, however, is true, now that I have gotten over the initial shock. Still, a question nags at the back of my mind: "I... well, do you mind if I ask... who the father is?" Levi leaps to my mind's eye, but I am unsure; have they solved their differences so quickly, in truth? Or would this be from before their argument? Or was it even his at all?

"Talk talk talk."
Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Through the shine of the sun, Sohalia | Open - by Sohalia - 01-14-2013, 05:18 PM