the Rift

Through the shine of the sun, Sohalia | Open

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

I am still trying to absorb this new information when she answers my question. I admit, I am surprised by her honesty - I had not entirely expected her to give up the name of her lover. Although, by the sound of it, that might not be an entirely appropriate name. How does one make a baby with a gay stallion, I wonder? Not that I'm judging, that's not it at all - it's just that this is so new, and so unexpected, that I find my mind alight with questions. Idiot, I scold myself. Clearly they made a baby the same way everyone else makes babies! It is such an absurd thought, and I suppress a laugh.

As she tells her tale, I can see that she truly does care for this Tolio - though I have to question why she would get involved with someone from the Basin, of all places! With their reputation, I wouldn't dare go near their borders! Even so, I suppose they aren't all bad - especially if she smiles like that when she thinks of him. The smile is short-lived, though, and then a look of uncertainty crosses her features again. She is clearly confused, and my heart goes out to her. No doubt, this is not what she had ever intended. "Well, Phae, as long as he makes you happy... but, I mean, what are you going to do? I can't imagine the Grey is a place to raise a foal." A practical, though perhaps poorly timed question, and again I curse my tongue.

"Talk talk talk."
Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Through the shine of the sun, Sohalia | Open - by Sohalia - 01-14-2013, 05:50 PM