the Rift

Through the shine of the sun, Sohalia | Open

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

I have always wanted a foal. For a moment, I wish I could trade places with her, that I could take her pregnancy for my own. It would make things easier, to be sure, on Phaedra at least. And for me, well... it certainly wouldn't bother me. But then, I suppose if we were to trade places, then I would be in the same boat that she was in. I would not have Note. I would not have my herd-family. I would not have my friends. The moment passes, and I am no longer jealous. Nor do I pity her. Her life choices are her own, and she has made them to suit her. I only need look at the bird perched on her back to know that she is capable of finding happiness.

Is this foal an accident? Of a certainty. But is it a mistake? I am not sure that I believe in mistakes. After all, everything happens for a reason; everything we do teaches us something. Perhaps it is, quite simply, this pursuit of knowledge that drives all of us on in life, whether we are apt to admit it or not. But that is a thought for another time. "I never wanted one before, no. But now? Well, it isn't as though there's anything I can do about it." Well, she's right enough about that.

And there's more. I wonder if Levi has confessed his feelings already, and if what I am about to do will break his trust. Perhaps if I don't say that he has spoken with me, I can get away with mentioning it... I clear my throat. "Phae... I just, I have to wonder... well, it seemed like there was something between you and Levi, once?" It is an awkward question, and off topic to boot. I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to ask. To what extent does friendship allow such liberties? Am I doing the right thing? Should I warn Levi not to talk to her, if he hasn't done so already? Should I just let it play out and just console him later?

And the biggest question of all returns to Phae: what are we going to do about her baby?

"Talk talk talk."
Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Through the shine of the sun, Sohalia | Open - by Sohalia - 01-14-2013, 09:25 PM