the Rift

Through the shine of the sun, Sohalia | Open

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

Her story saddened me, more so that Levi's side had. Perhaps it is because I can relate more easily to Phae - she is, of course, my own gender. Regardless, my heart went out to her. "Oh, Phae..." Her pride in her flirtations does not bother me as I reflect on the conversation. In fact, I almost expected it of her. Friendship is not about judgment; it is about accepting your friends for who they are, no matter what they may do. I may not act the same as Phae, but it does not make me any less her friend. She is different than I; if we were all the same, the world would be a boring place.

"Phae, I wouldn't accept such behavior either. I was only asking because, well... I mean, obviously no one can tell right now, but... well, what are you going to do when you start to show? I will do whatever I can to help you..." I am rambling, but my voice is earnest. I reign in my words, take a deep breath. "What I mean to say is that... I'm here for you." I realize that my words are more than true. Phae is my friend, and I would do anything to help her out of any situation. Perhaps this will be my downfall, particularly if I continue to gain friends - but it is simply how I am.

"Talk talk talk."
Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Through the shine of the sun, Sohalia | Open - by Sohalia - 01-14-2013, 10:01 PM