the Rift

May I have this dance; Anemone

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi

TORASIN

how much more do I have to lose, before my heart is forgiven.

In the bush?

Bush?!

You never know.

Spikes.

You have scales!

Kiba gave Torasin an offended look and flew off in search of his missing prey, a bird this time that had gotten lucky in escaping. The paint snorted in amusement at his bonded's antics, the stiff motion of the dragon's movements portraying his annoyed mood at losing his prey. Puffing out short snorts of fire as he went along, stalking the ground and the glorious sky. The healer moved off in search of a stream to take a well earned relief from all the walking, especially the final stretch that lead him up the rocky path and into the Fields. Heat was welcome across his gilded back as the sun shone warm and high in the sky, he enjoyed the fields. Both for the memories and for it's beauty, being so close to the puffy white clouds truly was something. It almost felt he could touch them.

Almost.

With the life his youth gave him, Torasin bolted forwards and raced across the lush, juicy grass, twisting bucks like a newborn colt. Small noises escaping his maw as he danced through the place that came closest to heaven, swapping between a wild canter and a bouncy prance. Hair flying everywhere and landing in messy clumps here and there, his pace carried on splashing through stream and squealing as the water slapped against his white patched belly in cold droplets. Tail flicking from side to side in joyous pose of an elegant dancer.

He carried on like this for sometime until he eventually stopped and looked out across the fields. Vibrant green pools drinking in it's view, Kiba had was out of sight now in his search for more food. Torasin laughed out loud at the thought Kiba sent him, apparantly the bird that had gotten away had not done so for too long. "Always thinking about his belly" he quietly said to nobody, the slight breeze picking up his tail and pushing a few strands between his gilded legs.

Messages In This Thread
May I have this dance; Anemone - by Torasin - 01-14-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: May I have this dance; Anemone - by Anemone - 01-18-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: May I have this dance; Anemone - by Torasin - 01-19-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: May I have this dance; Anemone - by Anemone - 01-20-2013, 04:57 PM
RE: May I have this dance; Anemone - by Torasin - 01-29-2013, 09:19 AM