the Rift

Peace? [Cassiopeia, open]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: sohtable.png]

SOHALIA

Silence drifts on the morning breeze, floating easily across the waters of the oasis, weaving lazily through the emerald grasses. It is a gem, the oasis, situated in the midst of the dry red rock and golden sands of the desert. It looks even better from the air, though today I remain solidly on the ground. I am grazing quietly my the water, allowing the serenity of my surroundings to wash over me, cleansing me of the tensions that have assaulted me lately. On the one hoof, I appreciate that others come to me with their troubles. It allows me to avoid thinking of my own problems, my own fears. Still, it takes its toll, supporting my friends. I want so desperately to help all of them, to console them, to give them the answers.

But I do not have all the answers.

I am still newly come to the Dragon's Throat, and though I intend to pursue a quest for knowledge, I have not yet begun my training. Rowan, my first and, perhaps, closest friend, is a Scholar as well, and I hope to follow in her footsteps and those of her mentor, Cassiopeia. Rowan has spoken highly of her, and I know that I must soon seek her out. Particularly if I am to continue listening and offering advice. What would it be like to be able to truly assist those in need? How would it feel to hold wisdom and truth in my breast, ready to use at a moment's notice? It sure would have proven useful lately.

I remember Levi, greeting me as a newly-made sister of the Throat, asking what he should do about his love for Phaedra. "Tell her," I had urged him. "You must tell her how you feel, or forever wonder what might have happened." And then, only days later, Phaedra had confessed to me a secret: she is pregnant. But it is not Levi's. So what happens for the poor steed now? He confesses his undying love, only to be rebuked in the worst possible way? And I cannot tell him not to, not without betraying Phae's trust. I sigh. If only I knew more, if only I had the wisdom to know what to do.

But I don't, and so I remain, flightless, silent, and thoughtful in the morning dew.

"talk talk talk"

Live... I want to live on fire
Die... I want to burn out brighter
Brighter than the northern lights
Want to live to feel the daylight

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Peace? [Cassiopeia, open] - by Sohalia - 01-14-2013, 05:33 PM
RE: Peace? [Cassiopeia, open] - by Cassiopeia - 01-14-2013, 06:32 PM
RE: Peace? [Cassiopeia, open] - by Sohalia - 01-14-2013, 09:37 PM
RE: Peace? [Cassiopeia, open] - by Cassiopeia - 01-28-2013, 08:31 PM
RE: Peace? [Cassiopeia, open] - by Sohalia - 02-03-2013, 05:57 PM