the Rift

rubies in your eyes, open

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

Frost Fyre
You Can Never be Too Young

My heart seems to skip a beat every time I hear something howl or hoot or just make a noise in general. I walk slowly, glancing at every shadow and tree. My ears are flicked back in fear, and a small foal like me wouldn't stand a chance against the dark forces of this forest.

My emerald orbs are constantly flicking towards anything that moves. Fear has clutched at my heart, consuming my body in fear. But I was to stop it. And quickly. With a quick few movements I began to race through the woods, weaving my way through trees and shrubbery. Fear began to loosen it's grip, I had been thinking that if I couldn't see the shadows and other creepy things because I was moving too fast I wouldn't have to fear them.

Smart, very smart. I compliment myself, a slight smirk plastered across my face. As I dash through the woods I hear something. And it wasn't those animal noises from earlier. It was some one speaking. Another horse, but the voices sounded older. Not too old but older than me but younger than mother. I slow my pace, walking towards the voices. There I spot a silver bay filly and a beautiful cremello filly. I notice that the cremello has wings and a horn, making her a hybrid.

I look down to the beautiful sparkling ruby sitting at the feet of the soaked cremello. I peer into the water, seeing more of the glittering red rubies. My eyes grow wider as I turn back to her."Wow! That's a very beautiful gem you have." I smile, tilting my head. I see these beautiful golden designs all over this cremellos' wings, and stare in awe, trying to memorize their exact design.

I turn to the other filly, giving her a smile too. Although I was younger than these two I wouldn't care about it, so long as they didn't tease me or anything. I stare deeply at the beautiful gem once more. It wasn't an amulet, for the one I kept had a smooth surface. And it wasn't all sparkly. I can't keep my eyes off the gem, the pristine shine of it is so mesmerizing.

After a few short moments I snap back, returning my emerald gaze to the two older lassies that stood before me. I wait for one of them to speak and break the silence.

"Chatting with others."
Thinking up her moves
Putting her moves to work

Messages In This Thread
rubies in your eyes, open - by Israfel - 01-14-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: rubies in your eyes, open - by Aswane - 01-14-2013, 06:33 PM
RE: rubies in your eyes, open - by Frost Fyre - 01-19-2013, 09:55 AM
RE: rubies in your eyes, open - by Israfel - 01-21-2013, 11:19 AM
RE: rubies in your eyes, open - by Aswane - 01-25-2013, 02:46 PM