the Rift

rubies in your eyes, open

Israfel Posts: 54
Hidden Account
Filly :: Tribrid :: 16.1 hands :: 2 Years
Sparrow

Israfel Azardokht

The daughter of fire is not alone for long.

A quiet gasp alerts her of another's presence; she raises her curious vermilion eyes to behold a pretty earth-colored girl, a little older than herself, watching her with mismatched eyes. This girl seems to be born of the earth herself, twigs and leaves tangled haphazardly through her pale forelock, threading through the hair like old friends. Israfel tilts her head in curiosity, momentarily forgetting the glistening ruby at her feet. The older filly draws closer, and the albino offers her a gracious smile, admiring how the muted sun strokes her handsome coat. "Hi," she responds brightly, voice resonating through the silence like light in a dark room. An ear flicks backward, and she watches the earthy girl drink, listens to the gentle alto of her voice. A broad smile dances on her pink lips as the silver bay's words trickle through her ears. "My dad made it," she is sure of it; how could something of such beauty be untouched by his brilliant fingers?

Not soon afterward, another filly joins their small gathering. She is small, young, with white splattered on her haunches. Both ears tilt backwards, and she studies the new girl through narrow eyes. "I know," she murmurs to the appaloosa, shuffling her wings as the bay studies them, sunlight catching gold in brilliant glowing veins. "It's for my dad" she adds awkwardly, noticing green eyes watching her ruby intently. A slender foreleg finds the gem and slides it back over the stone, the coolness of its facets burning the back of firegirl's limb. Her red gaze wavers between the two girls, wondering what they'll say next.

Messages In This Thread
rubies in your eyes, open - by Israfel - 01-14-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: rubies in your eyes, open - by Aswane - 01-14-2013, 06:33 PM
RE: rubies in your eyes, open - by Frost Fyre - 01-19-2013, 09:55 AM
RE: rubies in your eyes, open - by Israfel - 01-21-2013, 11:19 AM
RE: rubies in your eyes, open - by Aswane - 01-25-2013, 02:46 PM