the Rift

The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open]

Azeen "Zelda" Gale Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Ice blue eyes searched the area as almost they were looking for something, for someone. In the past, Azeen was found by two comforting horses, stallion and mare. Leander and Sohalia. Azeen had grown very fond of the two, but more so for Sohalia. Sohalia was the comfort as if she were a home by the way she was. Kind hearted, loving, and loyal Azzen knew that she would find her once again in the end. “Sohalia? Are you there?” The fae cried out with an urgent tone. She wanted so badly to see Sohalia, taking in her kind words and genuine comfort. She needed the loving touch and protection from her loving care taker. She did consider Sohalia to be her mother, so if she did see her once again she would surely address her as “mom”. The frosted filly flickered her silk threaded stands as she walked forwards looking for her. It was not that she was new for she knew the area, but something happened where she drifted apart from Sohalia and now she was lost. Lost physically and mentally since it seemed to the filly that so much had changed since she was away from Sohalia and now nothing was going to stop her from getting to her comforting mother.

Pressing herself closer towards a fallen log the smell of must and dirt drifted from the hung log. The filly tried to remember exactly where she was because this log did look familiar to her. It was confusing because of all the different scents that seemed to linger into her nostrils. Why was the Threshold starting to change all of a sudden? It was certainly not like this before, well, not as she could remember… Suddenly she heard a crack in the distance almost as though there was something there. Sketchy Azeen thought There must be someone there Stepping forwards the filly did not hesitate to look for the victim who might be there “Hello?” She called suddenly.

[OOC: Sorry it's so short, but here it is finally! Sorry for the wait<3]

Messages In This Thread
The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 01-14-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 01-15-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 01-19-2013, 10:14 PM