the Rift

The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open]

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50ceb46754fc8]

“Sohalia? Are you there?” The words rang out in the Threshold, meeting the ears of a weary dusty bay pegasus stallion. He pricked his ears forward, in the direction of the call. Why was someone calling for Sohalia? His Sohalia?

Different scenarios came to his mind as Note was engulfed in panic. She could be hurt, trapped, or worst, even. He had been traveling home, to the Throat, after a long a day of practicing his sparring moves in the Steppe. The cold of the Steppe comforted him, he often went there solely to think, clear his mind. The journey from the Throat to the Steppe was a long one, it would, of course, be quicker if he flew, but he still wasn't entirely confident about flying. His scar still marked him in a way that didn't make him want to experience flight. Flying left his muscles in a strained state, making it best for him if Note only flew for a short time.

Then again, it had been Sohalia who had assured him of flight. It was her he belonged to and wouldn't let down. He simply had to investigate. He pulled his gate up into a trot, his eyes sharp, but still drooped with a need for sleep, or some rest of a kind. He started to slow at the sound of rustling, and moved towards the sound with more caution.

“Hello?” came the same voice he had heard. It sounded dainty, like it would belong to a filly. This only further confused Note as he moved cat-like between two bushes to face a small, white filly staring back at him.

"I - uh, I'm sorry if I frightened you, I heard you calling for Sohalia, so I wanted to make sure everything was alright," Note smiled at the filly, softening his eyes with care. He rarely looked at anyone this way. Sohalia? Always. But a random filly? Not likely. The stallion knew he, that to fulfill Sohalia's expectations of a lover, he'd have to be a father. It was a scary thought, especially because of his limited interactions with foals. Practice makes perfect, right? If that was the case, all he had to do was meet more foals...

[OOC: If you don't want Note in this, just tell me, I'll delete my post c;]

Messages In This Thread
The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 01-14-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Note - 01-14-2013, 08:06 PM
RE: The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 01-15-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 01-19-2013, 10:14 PM