the Rift

The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

It has been too long since I have seen Note, though he has been ever-present in my mind. Even when I remind myself that I have been apart from him for only a short while, that I'm being silly, that I'm growing too attached at too early a stage, I miss him. Now, trotting through the Threshold, I shake my head. I truly am being ridiculous. I should get that under control, before I scare him away. I wonder, does he feel the same way about me? Do I invade his thoughts as he does mine? Does he go through his days wondering what I'm doing, if I would like the same things he does, if I would notice the same things he does, making lists of things to tell me at day's end? And does he forget it all once we are again in sight of one another? I am a lovestruck fool, I know, but I simply cannot help it. For so long, I have prayed that I might find a love like my parents had shared, and I feel like it is now within my grasp. Because of Note. Because of Phaedra.

Phaedra. I frown, lost in thought. She had come to me, not so long ago, and confessed her secret to my friendly ears: she is pregnant. I don't know what she's going to do, considering that the father is a part of the Aurora Basin herd, whose leader is a well-known racist. Not to mention, she is a part of the mercenary group the Grey, and I cannot imagine that they will take kindly to a foal in their ranks. I wish that I could help her, I truly do, but the only way that I can think of to offer my assistance is as a surrogate mother - and in order to do that, I, too, would have to get pregnant, to produce milk. And I don't think that Note and I are ready for that. Does he even want children? I wonder, and resolve to ask him soon.

"Sohalia! Are you there?" The call is familiar, and I prick my lobes toward the source, trying to place the small voice in my mind. I turn, moving quickly towards the lyrics, and as I approach, I hear yet another familiar voice: "I - uh, I'm sorry if I frightened you, I heard you calling for Sohalia, so I wanted to make sure everything was alright." I weave easily through a pair of trees, and emerge into a small clearing. The young, fleabitten pegasus foal is Azeen, a filly that I remember as a ward of the Dragon's Throat and Leander, from before I had joined the herd. But Leander had been dismissed, and apparently Azeen had managed to get lost all over again.

But before I unravel that particular mystery, I join Note with an affectionate nuzzle. "Hello, love," I murmur with a kind smile, eyes shining in that way that they do for him. "Rest assured that I, at least, am fine." Having said that, I turn, focusing on the youngling before me. "Hello, Little Grey," I greet her affectionately. "I thought that you were safe in the Throat. Why in the world are you back here?" I am glad to have found her with Note - I would not need to repeat my previous meeting with her, when I had protectively shielded her from an unknown stallion.

"Talk talk talk."
Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 01-14-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Sohalia - 01-14-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 01-15-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 01-19-2013, 10:14 PM