the Rift

The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open]

Azeen "Zelda" Gale Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

"I - uh, I'm sorry if I frightened you, I heard you calling for Sohalia, so I wanted to make sure everything was alright,"

The presence of the dull bay stallion appeared seconds after she had called to out towards an unfamiliar sound. Her ice colured orbs sparkled with attention as she was not too frightened of the stallion. He seemed to be kind and the scent that drew from his coat was vaguely familiar. Perhaps a Throat stallion? He reminded her of the LionHeart she had once met in the Throat with Sohalia. He was comforting and genuinely was kind, so the thought of the Throat, to Azeen, was a good reputation. However she did not trust the steed fully, but she felt safer with him because he could possibly be from the Throat. His emerald gaze kindly search around for something…Sohalia? This stallion knows my Sohalia? The stuttering tone of the bay made the filly aware that he was not intruding or any kind of danger, he was just searching for the frosted fae. “It is not a problem at all sir, but might I ask how you know Sohalia?” Curiousness suddenly urged into her emotions as she walked slightly closer towards the somewhat comforting stallion.

The ocean colored orbs filled with excitement as many thoughts filled through her head. Could this perhaps by Sohalia’s mate? So therefore he would, kind of, be like my dad? The flea bitten filly had always wanted a mom and a dad! Glee smeared on her features as she thought of the endless possibilities good and bad. “My name is Azeen! May I know your name?” She asked as the stallion stood there. She already liked him just because he knew Sohalia, well only if they were talking about the same one. She got good vibes from him because he was not anxious or nervous, just concerned. That was so sweet! Concerned for Sohalia… Azeen always wanted someone to love and care for her like that. Hopefully one day she would be as lucky as Sohalia.

"Hello, love," That kind familiar tone rang like a bell into her little eardrums. Her heart started to beat fast again as Azeen watched her mother walked up to Note nuzzling him with affection. I knew it! She thought with an overjoyed excitement. Wanting to thrash out bucking and whinnying with joy, she was too much in shock to see Sohalia right now to do that. "Hello, Little Grey," She greets me with affection "I thought that you were safe in the Throat. Why in the world are you back here?" Pressing my flea bitten muzzle against her shoulder line, I nuzzled into her. “Sohalia I missed you!” Taking in her previous question I suddenly gazed up at her. “Well I-um got lost without you or Leander, so here I am… I guess.”

[OOC: Of course not! Come on in :3]

Messages In This Thread
The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 01-14-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 01-15-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 01-19-2013, 10:14 PM