the Rift

The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open]

Azeen "Zelda" Gale Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

"Sohalia and myself are very close, I believe you can say," Close? You mean like you loooove her close? Azeen chuckled at her own thoughts as she pressed herself closer towards the male. She liked how he was kind toned, but still he was confused of all of this. Her ice blue gaze trailed towards Sohalia as the cinnamon colored stallion politely spoke his name. "My name is Note," Azeen gleefully smiled as he cheeks raised with her maw. She was so excited to meet Note since it was Sohalia’s lover. She thought that maybe if she was lucky that maybe Sohalia and Note would want to take her in as their own? Azeen would absolutely love that!

“Note, it is great to meet you!” Azeen smiled at him as her flea bitten muzzle twitched with excitement. Was this Sohalia’s long last love that she was finally going to have? How exciting this would be if they were actually together! Azeen’s gaze light up with joy as she watched Note and Sohalia together, they were just the perfect couple. Diamond on gold the two looked almost inseparable and Azeen would be even honored if she got to live in the Throat again with them.

Azeen’s thoughts took over herself as she did not realize what Note had said back to Sohalia. She was just thinking about the possiblitlies that could happen with the three of them. Leander popped into her mind as she started to think about the old times, but it this was better because Note was actually with Sohalia, well at least she thought he was. It was baffling, but once she heard Sohalia’s words she almost burst. "But come along now, and I - we," The instant word of “we” made Azeen shout gleefully with joy, not even waiting for an instance. “Yes! I would love to! Thank you Sohalia and Note!.” Running up to the both of them, she pressed her body in between them and nuzzled each of them as she now felt as though she was already home.

[OOC: Sorry for the wait and bad post! :/]

Messages In This Thread
The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 01-14-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 01-15-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: The words I once spoke[Sohalia,Open] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 01-19-2013, 10:14 PM