the Rift

macabre maracas calling my name, lupus/open

Lumière Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 50fe4d578238a]

L u m i è r e

Frozen in fear, the mare watched silently as a small bronze dragon swooped down from his hidden nest in the icy ceiling above. He spat fire at the wolf, showing no remorse for his actions. She wondered briefly if he even felt remorse. Then again, this dragon was not fearful of the horses, and even seemed to have a connection with Jackal, she was almost positive the dragon was his companion.

Lumière watched. It was all she could seem able to do. Jackal had seemed to distract the dog, and flicked his ears at her. A warning. A direction, meant for her and her alone. She nimbly dashed around the chaos of fire and teeth, reaching the entrance to the cave, but slowed her tracks when she got to the entrance.

She couldn't just leave Jackal and his dragon here with a wolf. She had to make sure they would be okay. After all, it was her fault that any of this mess had ever even happened. But she had been scared, and angry and had just needed time to cool down. She'd had her time.

Lumi walked outside of the cave, then turned to the entrance, waiting patiently for Jackal and his dragon to emerge. She wouldn't leave until she knew they were safe.

[OOC: you can ignore Lumière for now cx]

Messages In This Thread
macabre maracas calling my name, lupus/open - by Lumière - 01-15-2013, 04:11 AM
RE: macabre maracas calling my name, lupus/open - by Lumière - 01-16-2013, 10:18 PM
RE: macabre maracas calling my name, lupus/open - by Lumière - 01-18-2013, 07:22 PM
RE: macabre maracas calling my name, lupus/open - by Lumière - 01-22-2013, 05:48 PM