the Rift

A Healers Gathering; Nurses | Open

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

I am one of the Edge. The thought of this consumed the mare, ate away at her, lodged somewhere in the slightly guilty pit of her stomach. She had never ended up telling the Grey. Then again, she had the Edge now to protect her and safe-keep her. She had a home, a family to serve and love. That was all she really needed, all she had ever wanted. Wasn't it? Yes, it was.

The pale draft remained in the Edge, not keen to leave the quiet sanctuary of forest anytime soon, and she enjoyed listening to the trills of the birds, how alive the forest was, so unlike the deeper, darker brother to the east where animals kept as quiet and obscure as possible. The forest seemed painted in gold, each and every leaf veined in it, garbed in it, doused in it and deep rich shadows that seemed welcoming. It was as if when the Qian had made this their home, they had done something to it, something wonderful, made it just like themselves.

Tor couldn't hide the feeling the forest had never been so cheerful with the Qian holding it. It wasn't long before she heard a sound- dragon-call. Was it, maybe, Kiba she had met before? The mare broke into an ambling trot, hooves quieter than usual, a pale glistening ghost among the shadows.

"Torasin!" She cried out cheerfully, the wind snatching at her mane and tail, smelling like the salted sea far below. The pale draft slowed as she neared, reminded of something she had been pondering since acceptance. "I meant to ask you- am I a beginner nurse, sir, or a have I passed being 'skilled'?" Tor laughed cheerfully.

[Blergh... this post.]

we all have our stories- i'll tell you mine if you tell me yours.

image credit
WORDS OF COMPASSION ARE STRONGER THAN ANY ACT OF POWER.

Messages In This Thread
A Healers Gathering; Nurses | Open - by Torasin - 01-15-2013, 05:07 AM
RE: A Healers Gathering; Nurses | Open - by Tor - 01-15-2013, 06:25 PM
RE: A Healers Gathering; Nurses | Open - by Thor - 01-15-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: A Healers Gathering; Nurses | Open - by Kiara - 01-19-2013, 06:29 PM
RE: A Healers Gathering; Nurses | Open - by Tor - 02-05-2013, 11:37 PM
RE: A Healers Gathering; Nurses | Open - by Thor - 02-11-2013, 05:42 PM