the Rift

A Healers Gathering; Nurses | Open

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi

They came on the breeze and more answered than he expected. Tor was the first, apparently Rishima had finally let the girl in, painted like himself with a cheerful cry. His dragon answered with a colourful trill of recognition and Torasin dipped his head in graceful greeting. Listening to her request and happy that she had chosen the healing discipline "Tor! Your skills are great without a doubt, if you can prove it by working for our herd I will speak with Mirage on your behalf" he happily informed the femme. Although he knew she had great healing knowledge, he wanted to see her put it to use to help their herd and be acknowledged for it.

The next who appeared took Torasin by surprise. The pale alabaster hide of Gossamer appeared through the trees and her blue bonded chided Kiba into a game of tag, which the brown obliged with huge exuberance. Chasing after the blue with a flurry of wild flapping and loud chirping. The paint laughed and bowed to Gossamer, she may be no Lead anymore, but Torasin treated her still as such. "Gossamer! What a wonderful surprise! I have been well, and yourself ma'am?" The healer tried to remember the last time he had seen her and Lazulli, it had been a long time and he had worried after her disappearance for her well being. So he was incredibly relieved to see her now before him, looking well in her physical being.

Looking back to the wood Torasin began to wonder who else was hiding in there. He never knew the Benevolent had joined their ranks, his herd had more secrets than it was letting on. It reminded the gilded boy that he should do more patrols round the herd, he was dearly falling behind who was joining and maybe even leaving. The smile he held for everyone now turned on Thor, the small winged stud he had met once before. The poor boy had been in a confused mess that day and was pondering over staying a warrior or becoming a Nurse. So he was even more overjoyed that another had joined underneath himself and Smoke. Each he cherished in a small place in his heart and Torasin felt a slight bit of pride when the dark bay Sir came towards him, pride that Thor had managed to make the decision he so needed to make. "Thor, Sir, I am well! Very much glad to see you here, has life been treating you better recently, Sir?" He enquired with an honest heart just after Thor introduced himself to the other two.

The voice that could grasp his heart in a simple command was the one that reached his lobes now. It was as if she had been there all along, and Torasin was partly wondering if she had, her shimmering form now appearing and the golden form of Akaith went after the playing dragons. Much to the young Kiba's joy. On the ground, the painted gentleman resisted a shiver of delight as Mirage touched his shoulder and he returned the same greeting whilst looking critically at her wound. His gentle laugh sang on the air as she offered herself as a test subject before his face turned thoughtful "I'm sure we would love to examine our glorious Leader, Milady. I may finally be able to do something about that wound on your shoulder" he noted. Making sure she knew he hadn't forgotten about it, really, he should have found her sooner. The wound was healing itself now, but he wanted to look over it anyway.

One more arrived before he could address them as a whole, it was the spotted form of Kiara. A mare he knew quite well after they teamed up to fight in the invasion and another young, budding Nurse who he was sure had bags of talent. She said nothing but Torasin dipped his head in greeting, making sure she didn't feel left out in the company that had grown larger than he had imagined.

Now came the time to talk to them as a whole. Torasin paused to gather his thoughts and clear his voice, the meeting was mostly a way for the paint to know exactly who had chosen the healing art and to make sure they knew he was always here for them should they have questions or concerns. "Thank you for coming, gentle Sirs and Ladies. I have called you here so I can firstly know exactly who has chosen the art of healing and so I can implore you to now ask any questions you may have about your chosen rank. I am also here to help you get better experience in Healing, if you would like a task to complete or knowledge on general healing I would be happy to oblige. Our priority is to keep this herd as fit and healthy as possible and heal any injuries that need attention, major or minor. For example, our lovely Leaders shoulder wound... If I may Milady?"

His vibrant green eyes turned on the pitch coloured femme now, his gaze a tender question as he gathered his gifted magic and awaited her approval.

T O R A S I N
;; isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes,
but when you look back... Everything is different

fawn-freckles | colourize-stock

Messages In This Thread
A Healers Gathering; Nurses | Open - by Torasin - 01-15-2013, 05:07 AM
RE: A Healers Gathering; Nurses | Open - by Tor - 01-15-2013, 06:25 PM
RE: A Healers Gathering; Nurses | Open - by Thor - 01-15-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: A Healers Gathering; Nurses | Open - by Kiara - 01-19-2013, 06:29 PM
RE: A Healers Gathering; Nurses | Open - by Torasin - 01-29-2013, 08:47 AM
RE: A Healers Gathering; Nurses | Open - by Tor - 02-05-2013, 11:37 PM
RE: A Healers Gathering; Nurses | Open - by Thor - 02-11-2013, 05:42 PM